10S3P 36V lithium battery pack for self-balancing bike
|Product name||36V 6.6Ah Lithium battery|
|Over discharge protection voltage||30V±0.05V |
|Over charge protection voltage||42V±0.05V |
|AC Impedance New Cell Max.(mΩ)||≤100 mΩ|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current||≤5A adjustment|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||≤10A adjustment|
|Maximum Pulse discharge current||≤35A adjustment|
|Operation Temperature Range||Charge: 0~45°C,Discharge: -20~60°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Less than 1 year: -20~25°C|
|Less than 3 months: -20~40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Less than 30 Days: -25°C~45°C|
|Less than 90 Days: -25°C~30°C|
|Cycle Characteristic||500 times|
|Export||2 wires, 15 inches long, 1.5mm2 Red, Black|
|Dimension||L: 220mm,W: 100mm,T: 70mm|
1. We will ship the products within 15 workdays after receipt of payment.
2. We can ship to you by UPS/FEDEX/DHL and so on. Other shipping terms can also be arranged according to specific requirements.
3. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issues that are the responsiblility of the shipping service.
1. We accept T/T, PAYPAL, Western Union, Cash and so on.
2. If you prefer other payment terms, please contact us.
How to order?
1. Please let us know what kind of model you need?
2. We make invoice for you.
3. Please check and confirm the invoice.
4. Once confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After payment, all goods will be sent to you in 2 weeks.
1. Long life, large capacity and good shock resistance
2. Low self-discharge and good discharge performance at low temperature
3. Strong charging acceptance and quick-charging capability
4. Strong over-discharge resistance and charge retention
5. Maintenance-free and no acid or water for maintenance in usage
6. Excellent large current discharge performance, and have obvious advantages in startup and climbing
7. High temperature performance
8. Environmental friendly
9. Lighter weight smaller size
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 25.2-29.2V, need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.