36V 10ah 350W Electric Bike Battery
|FOB Unit Price:||US $185 US $165|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BBG-QW-LP3610C
- Connection Mode: Series and Parallel
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Accessories Type: Chargers
- Standard Voltage: 36V
- Available Motor: 350W
- Fast Charge Current: 5A
- Max Pulse Discharge Currrent: 30A
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: Small
- Rated Capacity: 10ah
- Usage: Electric Bicycle, Electric Scooter
- Standard Charge Current: 2.5A
- Max Discharge Current: 15A
- Lead Time: 7-10working Days
- Specification: SGS. CE. ROSH. ISO9000
- HS Code: 8507600000
1. Voltage: 36V
2. Capacity: 10Ah
3. Structure: 10S5P
4. Recommended Size(L*W*H): 241.21 x 143.30 x 84.66 mm
5. Weight: 2.32KG
6. Standard discharge: 10A
7. Maximum continuous: 20A
8. Maximum (30s): 40A
9. Maximum (10s): 50A
10. Cut-off voltage: 30V
11. Charge voltage: 42V
12. Standard charge: 2A
13. Maximum continuous: 10A
14. Maximum (30s): 30A
15. Maximum (10s): 40A
(1) Be sure to charge the new battery fully before using for the first time. The battery will reach its max capacity after 3-5 times of full charging and discharging.
(2) When the battery is powered off, an immediate charging is needed, which will greatly help extend the battery's cycle life. Otherwise, it will affect the longevity of the battery. If need to store the battery for long time, had better keep the battery half charged state and charge it for around one hour every other month.
(3) When start the electric appliance, please start slowly little by little. Better assist it with accessory power to decrease the starting current and decrease the startup burden accordingly, which will benefit the battery longevity etc.
(4) Charge the battery in a dry and ventilative environment and don't place it near the fire and other tinder. When charging, you'd better disconnect the load (close the electric appliance)
(5) The best working temperature of the battery is 15C-40C. Otherwise, it will affect the battery's normal performance. The direct embodiment is the change of the battery capacity or the working time of the electric equipment, which is the normal.
(6) If the environment temperature is above 40C, the battery's longevity will be shorten. Therefore in hot summer day, don't expose the battery in strong direct sunlight.
(7) If the temperature is at/below -10C, the battery's performance will also be affected and (in this situation ), maybe only 60% of the capacity can be outputted. As a result, the working time of the e-equipment in winter will be much less than that in Summer The battery should be stored and charged in the room in winter. When charging, if the indicator to show the full charge is on, you can stop charging the battery.
(8) Don't wash the outer shell of the battery with impregnant. In case of fire please use Carbon Chlorin or sand &earth to put out fire instead of CO2.
(9) The battery is an expendable and its cycle life is limited. When the capacity of the battery seems only half of the nominal capacity, please change new battery in time
|Include BMS and housing|
|BBG-LFP4820||Epoxy board & PVC packaged||LiFePO4||48||20||320*140*150||14.5||4|